Used 2012 Dodge Charger for Sale
2012 Dodge Charger SE
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Palmdale, CA
2012 Dodge Charger SE
Coming soon to CarMax St. Louis - Mid Rivers Mall, MO
2012 Dodge Charger R/T Plus
Coming soon to CarMax Arlington/Ft. Worth, TX
Reviews for 2012 Dodge Charger
Amazing, fun, sporty, and practical car!
This car is the perfect mix of sporty and practical. I am in the military so I will be moving around a lot for my career and the room and space of a four door sedan was necessary. The room in the car makes it practical... The 5.7L Hemi engine makes this car fun. And the new body style of the Chargers (2011-present) makes this car look like the muscle car it was meant to be.
- Ride and Handling: Fun car to drive. Has all the power you could want and the raw power of the HEMI engine makes it even better. Handles great at high speeds.
- Styling: The body style of this car is MEAN. With the tint and wheels I have on this car, it looks sharper than any Charger. The later model Chargers brought back the mean and tough look that Dodge missed in the 2000's
- Technology and Entertainment: The UConnect touchscreen, bluetooth, Dre Beats Audio system (with subwoofer), vented front seats and heated seats all around, heated and cooled cupholders, sunroof... This car has all the works.
- Ride and Handling: The only issue I have is that Chargers do not come in a manual transmission. However it does have AutoStick which gives you the feel of paddleshifters and a manual.
Luxury Car, Sports Car, Family Car all in one
This car is not only a sports car in disguise. It feels like luxury and holds an entire family. It has luxury features like Adaptive Cruise, Brake Assist, Parking Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Heated Front and Rear seats, Heated/Cooled cup holders, Memory Seats/Mirrors/Stereo for both drivers. I am very happy with this car.
- Technology and Entertainment: Adaptive Cruise Control is amazing and heated and cooled cup holders I had never heard of before
- Safety: Blind assist, parking assist, brake assist all make me feel a little bit better
- Power: It has a lot of power, you forget its a 4door and not a sports car
the car was in a wreck but they sold it to us like it wasn’t. Car wasn’t looked thru and many things had to be fixed once we already bought it and had time to look they the car. we love the car but not happy with CarMax for not telling us the total information on the car.
- Power: look the power of the motor!
- Cabin Noise: Such a quiet ride.
- Fuel Economy: Paying for the power ☺️
- Value: Over paid because we loved to the car to much.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.