Used 2013 Dodge Charger for Sale
About the 2013 Dodge Charger
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Dodge Charger. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Dodge Charger
Can you say hemi (like the commercial said)
This is/was my dream car... love the uconect radio, love the interior, love the speed of this vehicle... my gas could go a lil further if I kept my foot off of the peddle, but it's hard to not use this car for the performance it was built to use...needless to say, I'm a true fan
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy:
2013 Dode Charger. What not to love about this car!!!
This price is great. The Charger is better on gas then I thought. It runs smooth and it is wick fast. The interior is easy to clean ( if you have kids) and the body is awesome and I get a lot of good commits!.
- Dashboard: I live the way this car drive, and how it look on the inside. Radio, climax, and push to start
- Braking: Braking is great, and quick.
- Interior Space: It fits a family of four perfectly..
Fabulous Modern Muscle!
This is an awesome car! I bought it for the performance, and for AWD in the snowy Chicago winters - but I've fallen in love with it for all the thoughtful features and gadgets. For example: The remote start is wonderful for cold days - and if the temperature is below 40F, it automatically puts on the driver's seat-heater, the steering-wheel heater and the rear window defroster. Nice! And the sat-nav / touchscreen / Bluetooth / music / satellite / USB / sD Card... wow! Love it!
- Power: Huge waves of power from the Hemi V8
- Technology and Entertainment: All sorts of thoughtful features and useful tech
- Ride and Handling: Lovely comfortable ride on broken Chicago streets
- Fuel Economy: Come on - you don't buy a Hemi for economy...
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.