Used 2013 Dodge Dart for Sale
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About the 2013 Dodge Dart
Are you on the hunt for a small but spirited sedan? The 2013 Dodge Dart broke the mold of the family four-door and delivered something fresh and athletic for fans of the historic brand. There is room to seat up to four of your friends while you grab a gear with its manual or automatic six-speed transmission. An available split rear seat allows you to load up the extra gear, boxes, or bags you found on your weekend escape. There are three engines that all deliver more power than commonly found under the hood of a compact car. The 2.0L four-cylinder starts the party with 160 horsepower and tops out on the 2.4L and its 184 horsepower.
When Dodge reintroduced the Dart brand in 2013, they focused on its ability to be customized with a purported 100,000 combinations of color, upholstery, convenience, and performance perks. When looking for a ride that speaks to your style, it is likely you will find a Dodge Dart with the right blend of colors and performance that stands out in any crowded parking lot.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the 2013 Dodge Dart FWD or RWD?
A: This small sedan boasts front-wheel drive. Even though it appeared on the Global Rally Car circuit, it does not offer all-wheel or rear-wheel drive.
Q: Is the 2013 Dodge Dart Turbocharged?
A: The 2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L four-cylinder turbocharged engine found on the Aero trim earns an EPA-estimated 41 mpg highway when paired with the six-speed manual transmission.1 The other two engines do not have a turbo onboard.
Q: Is the Dodge Dart a sports car?
A: The base Dodge Dart falls firmly into the compact sedan segment while the Rallye and R/T trim levels deliver on the sporting spirit with a lively powertrain, sport tuned suspension, and sport bolstered seats.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
2013 Dodge Dart Trim Configurations
• SE: Put the 160 horsepower 2.0L engine to work using a six-speed manual or automatic transmission while power windows, an instrument cluster with tachometer, electronic stability control, and LED brake lights deliver a fun and functional ride. The 16-inch wheel covers, AM/FM radio with MP3, and soft-touch dashboard round out its features.
• Aero: The 2013 Dodge Dart Aero 1.4L turbocharged engine delivers the same horsepower as the SE, but increased torque and fuel economy reaching an EPA-estimated 41 mpg highway.1 Active grille shutters, an underbody kit, lightweight aluminum suspension, and an electronic vehicle information center help you to maximize its performance. Automatic headlamps, cruise control, and air conditioning come with the ride.
• SXT: Find a few more of the most popular upgrades on this trim including power side mirrors, 17-inch aluminum wheels, power locks and remote keyless entry, and body color handles and mirror caps. The split rear seat folds down to create a versatile pass through for oversized packages. Your backseat guests also get a center armrest and cupholders.
• Rallye: Look for the dark details such as 17-inch Hyper Black wheels, black light bezels, and black bumper fascia. Leather trim appears on the steering wheel and shifter. Set the cruise control and audio levels using the integrated steering wheel. Bright dual exhaust gives it that sporty voice while projector fog lamps help to light up the night.
• Limited: You will notice a wealth of upgrades inside starting with the 8.4-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth® connectivity, power seats, and LED ambient lighting. Outside there are bright trim accents and either polished or satin silver aluminum wheels. The power heated side mirrors include turn signals and a backup camera helps you navigate tight spaces.
• R/T: The road and track edition ups the excitement with 184 horsepower churned out by the 2.4L MultiAir engine. A sport-tuned suspension employs auto-damping shocks and 18-inch wheels. The tail lamps include 152 LEDs in the iconic racetrack configuration. Remote start, automatic temperature control, and available navigation create an added level of convenience.
• MOPAR Customized: Since the Dodge Dart was released to the custom gearhead market, they created a trim that speaks to their most avid fans. Matte black adorns the bumper, hood, roof, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser while 18-inch black forged aluminum wheels deliver an aggressive stance. Inside you will discover bold white surfaces highlighted by red and black throughout.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Dodge Dart. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.