Used 2013 Dodge Durango for Sale
2013 Dodge Durango Crew
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
About the 2013 Dodge Durango
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Dodge Durango. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Dodge Durango
A good car. Lots of positives...many negatives. I like it...but not crazy about it!
Yes, I would recommend this car...but only with the details about the sluggish pick up speed when moving slow or slower. The body feels thin / thinner and easy to bend. If you push to hard when washing the vehicle...the panels will tend to bow in just a smidge!
- Cabin Noise: Really quite inside
- Interior Space: Seats 7 Adults - no problem
- Ride and Handling: It's a big car...but doesn't drive like one! Good handling and comfortable
- Power: Sluggish on pick up speeds (at a slow pace). Punch the pedal and it will get up and go.
I have the 2013 Durango R/T trim, and love it. I have owned it less than a month, so can't speak on the durability. It is a big vehicle, but it really doesn't feel that you are driving a large SUV, drives like a car. The V8 has plenty of power, and has great acceleration. Dodge did a great job with the interior, feels and looks like your driving a luxury vehicle from Germany, they didn't cheap out on anything.
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space:
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy: The fuel economy isn't great, but it's a V8 and expected
Many problems so far.
Had vehicle for four months and has been in the shop 4 times so far. Check engine light came on last week. Needs to get looked at again.
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Interior Space: There's a ton of space
- Cargo Space: Tons of space
- Reliability: Since I've purchased it. I've lost the ability to trust my vehicle will get me where I need to go.
- Cost to Maintain: So far...it seems its going to be expensive to own it.
- Seat Comfort: Seats are kind of deep.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.