Used 2014 Dodge Journey for Sale
2014 Dodge Journey Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the 2014 Dodge Journey
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Journey. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Journey
I really like the keyless entry system and my third row option. It has a nice ride like a car but lots of room. They really had storage in mind and there are lots of little hidden storage areas. My best friend bought a new Lexus SUV and while I don't have all the bells and whistles she has, I think that I got a lot of nice things for a GREAT deal compared to what she paid for what she has.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
My husband has a bad back and couldn't accompany me to purchase this vehicle. We drove a Ford Fusion and that car really hurt his back. I either had to purchase a large pickup or a Sports Utility Vehicle. I am 5'1" so a large pickup would not work for me. I looked online and zeroed in on a Dodge Journey.....Both my husband and I love it!!!!! Your sales people are extremely experienced which made for a smooth transaction
- Ride and Handling: Comfort
- Technology and Entertainment: Fun
- Weather Versatility: All Wheel Drive
Best Kept Secret in the SUV Market
Absolutely, this is the best kept secret on the market. Dodge should be advertising this vehicle much more, its one of the best on the market, in its price range, bar none. Hands down a great value for the knowledgeable or new consumer. Highly recommend this vehicle.
- Interior Space: Rides high and the seats are very comfortable. Really rides like a large SUV. Lots of room for the kids and luggage on long trips.
- Value: Great value for the money. Can't buy a better SUV for the money, given all the neat features, including the hidden compartments in the floor.
- Technology and Entertainment: Provides capability for syncing multiple phone and making calls using the dashboard touch screen. Very nicely designed and quite functional.
- Power: Dodge should not sell this SUV in a four cylinder, when it has the third row of seats. Four cylinder lacks power, get the 6 cylinder.
- Visibility: Visibility is compromised by the design, so very important to adjust mirrors properly. Has some blind spots.
- Cabin Noise: Cabin noise is very annoying during acceleration on the four cylinder model.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.