Used 2014 Dodge Journey for Sale
2014 Dodge Journey SXT
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Boise (Meridian), ID
2014 Dodge Journey American Value
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Phoenix-Gilbert, AZ
2014 Dodge Journey SXT
$1599 Shipping from CarMax Colorado Springs, CO
About the 2014 Dodge Journey
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Journey. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Journey
Great crossover vehivle
This car is fun to drive and has plenty of room for hauling goods and passengers.it gets good mileage and plenty of acceleration when needed. Some of the other reviews made me worry about the 4 cylinder model but I have not has any problems in city nor country traffic. You won't win any drag races but I have had it loaded with 5 adults and have done fine merging in and out of metro-plex traffic.
- Fuel Economy: I get better than advertised mileage.
- Interior Space: Plenty of room for adults to sit comfortably in the first two rows. The third is a little cramped, but works fine for younger teens.
- Ride and Handling: Quite cabin and rides smoot hey handles well in traffic.
My dodge journey
I am so pleased with my car tho I had to return the first car I purchased from CarMax due to the fact it was a lemon of all lemons but I am so happy that Roger from CarMax in Murrieta California called me and made it right and put me in a 2014 Dodge Journey so much better for the most part
- Fuel Economy: It’s super great on gas for it being a 7 seater vehicle
- Reliability: I have had no issues with my car it runs great
- Ride and Handling: Very comfortable and handles very well
- Power: Not a lot of power at all wish I would have given it more of a complete test drive
- Cargo Space: For a 7 seater vehicle you better hope that you’re not going on a vacation with more that 5 people otherwise there is not enough room for maybe 2 suitcases
- Technology and Entertainment: I was told it had Bluetooth and it didn’t I was told it doesn’t even come equipped with Bluetooth and when CarMax tried to make up for the details stating it was Bluetooth they installed all this extra stuff in the vehicle to make it Bluetooth and it is very bottom of the line hard to hear Bluetooth I hate using it because I can barely hear and they put this control for it stuck on my steering wheel and I always end up hitting some stupid button and changing something it’s irritating
I really like the keyless entry system and my third row option. It has a nice ride like a car but lots of room. They really had storage in mind and there are lots of little hidden storage areas. My best friend bought a new Lexus SUV and while I don't have all the bells and whistles she has, I think that I got a lot of nice things for a GREAT deal compared to what she paid for what she has.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.