This is the perfect family car and plenty of power for those speed fanatics. Fuel economy is not as great as other crossovers but the power is way beyond rewarding and it makes up for it. Plenty of cargo room even with two car seats and it's a 7 passenger when needed or fold it down for extra space
1. Can fit all of my family (4 kids) all in car seats
2. Great gas mileage
3. Nice speed and acceleration
4. Not bulky like a big SUV
5. Can fit into small parking spaces like a car
1. To small for adults to fit in the far back
2. No trunk space, unless seats are folded down.
Should have purchased the Jeep!
2015 Dodge JourneyIan P - Portland, OR02/26/2017
This car has spent more time in the shop then on the road. Transmission problems, electric issues, and poor quality control. I wanted to love this car but it was a huge mistake. On paper it really has all the features you want, in practice it falls short.