Used 2012 Fiat 500 for Sale
About the 2012 Fiat 500
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Fiat 500. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Fiat 500
Terrible buying experience
This car has been a nightmare from the very first month. It has been in the shop 11 times this year. I have had to fight with the dealership constantly to get them to cover all of the various repairs even though my car was still under factory warranty AND I had purchased an extended warranty. CarMax doesn't even service Fiats, so it was a complete waste for me to buy the extended warranty from them - which I only did because the salesman told me that they would waive the deductible if I brought the car to them for service.
- Fuel Economy: Economical
- Ride and Handling: It is responsive and smooth
- Visibility: No blind spots
- Cost to Maintain: It is CONSTANTLY in the shop!
- Safety: It ranks very low on the safest cars list.
Cool Car - People Wave at Ya!
It's a fun little car, with amazing space when you fold the back seat - I've hauled 800 lbs of dirt & rocks, no problem -AND- I had a really good CarMax experience! I walked in with a broken down truck & drove away in a cool little Fiat - in less than an hour, at a price that was fair. And now a couple months later, I'm still happy.
- Fuel Economy: double my old truck's mileage
- Interior Space: fold down back seats & you can haul a lot of stuff!
- Weather Versatility: no slips & slides on rainy days
- Visibility: big blind spots - need to adjust your mirrors in unusual ways
- Technology and Entertainment: my new iPOD doesn't work w/stereo (my classic does)
The overall power is sad but it's fun to drive.
Fuel efficient car for the daily commute. I've done a few long trips with it but it's not really a touring car...at all. If you get one with hub caps take them off. They are expensive to replace and pop off easily on bad roads.
- Fuel Economy:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.