It has been fun and sporty to drive. Great gas mileage--plenty of room in front seat. Back seat--if you have short people in front you can fit--sad face :( Has a lot of extra features-a lot accessible through steering wheel. That is very handy and easily used.
You will be sorry!!
2012 Fiat 500Allie D - Columbus, OH09/24/2015
I bought this car with 12 miles on it, new. Within the first 3 months I had to have the following replaced:
1. Radio clock slow/faulty
2. Back tire had a piece of metal
3. Clutch plate bad, car wouldn't start on several occasions
4. Passenger window made creaking noise, needed tightened
5. Check engine light on 2x
To date, I just took this car in again for the follwing items:
6. Check engine light on (never fixed to begin with, just a reset) but it had a bad oil sensor
7. This car does use a little oil
8. Seat belt on driver side jammed
9. Rearend reflector light fell off
10. Knob shifter replaced again (3rd time it came apart, forgot to mention)
This car just sits in my garage now. I'm just waiting to get rid of it.
2012 Fiat 500Gina A. - Lathrop, CA07/15/2016
The was a great little car. I am 5'10 and fit in the seat comfortably. I recommend this car because it's pretty roomy for such a small car, gas mileage is great, super smooth ride, and most of all it has great safety features. After owning the car for less than a week I was t-boned by a large pick up truck which completely totaled my car. The air bags in the front, sides, and back of the car completely cushioned my kids and everyone was fine. Everyone from the police to the tow yard were surprised that little car held up so well. Good job Fiat for building such a great little car.