I bought this car with 12 miles on it, new. Within the first 3 months I had to have the following replaced:
1. Radio clock slow/faulty
2. Back tire had a piece of metal
3. Clutch plate bad, car wouldn't start on several occasions
4. Passenger window made creaking noise, needed tightened
5. Check engine light on 2x
To date, I just took this car in again for the follwing items:
6. Check engine light on (never fixed to begin with, just a reset) but it had a bad oil sensor
7. This car does use a little oil
8. Seat belt on driver side jammed
9. Rearend reflector light fell off
10. Knob shifter replaced again (3rd time it came apart, forgot to mention)
This car just sits in my garage now. I'm just waiting to get rid of it.
Most FUN car I have ever owned !!
2014 Fiat 500Douglas Risch - West Palm Beach, FL02/11/2016
Classic design simplicity with modern functionality. It is FUN and always makes me smile. Great economy, nice ride height, awesome handling, INCREDIBLE exhaust sound, quick, convertible top operation at 60 mph. I love this car, however I doubt I would like a 500 non-Abarth version anywhere near as much. Go all in if thinking Fiat 500.
Perfect for City Commuters or Just For Fun!
2015 Fiat 500Cherilyn Wood - Houston, TX11/11/2016
It's actually roomier inside than you'd think; I'm 5'10" & it fits me PERFECTLY! So sporty & zippy, I LOVE driving it! I use the manual transmission to get that extra boost of power when I need it, but for traffic, it's a real luxury to be able to pop it back in to automatic. What a great thing to have!