Used 2012 Ford for Sale
2012 Ford Edge Limited
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2012 Ford Explorer XLT
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
2012 Ford Fiesta SE
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2012 Ford Focus SE
Coming soon to CarMax White Marsh, MD
2012 Ford Escape XLT
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Coming soon to CarMax Raleigh, NC
Reviews for 2012 Ford
smooth and quiet
The ride is very smooth and quiet. The seats are the best I have ever had, extremely comfortable ride for the driver and passengers. There are enough toys and gadgets to keep everyone busy. But what it comes down to is the ride and enough room to fit a full size futon in the back to bring back from the kids college dorm.
- Technology and Entertainment: all the latest technology
- Seat Comfort: best drivers seat i have sat in
- Braking: seems alittle noisy
Great small SUV
Spacious Handles wonderfully Nice turn radius for an SUV Great 360 visibility Not too big, not too small Decent gas mileage Does great in all elements
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise: It's a little loud on freeways, but tolerable.
Eye catching car at a great price
I looked for a convertible for a long time but didn't want to pay more for used "toy" than a new daily ride. High end cars were too pricey for me. This car looks great, attracts attention, has great power, good cargo space all at a great price
- Power: It's a Mustang, what else can I say? Great passing power and acceleration when on the highway or ion the country.
- Ride and Handling: The car has a solid feel to it. It hugs the road, handles curves well and it easy to park.
- Technology and Entertainment: Ford stayed true to the Mustang classic design but added modern features. I love seeing the old gauge style while having Bluetooth technology!
- Visibility: It is difficult to see out of the rear window while backing up. But, this is a non issue with the top down.
- Cabin Noise: It is a convertible so top down will be noisy. Not too bad with the top up.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.