Used 2012 Ford for Sale
2012 Ford Edge Limited
Only available at CarMax Gaithersburg, MD
2012 Ford Focus SE
Only available at CarMax Frederick, MD
2012 Ford Explorer Limited
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2012 Ford F150 SVT Raptor
$99 Shipping from CarMax Harrisonburg, VA
2012 Ford Explorer
$99 Shipping from CarMax Turnersville, NJ
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2012 Ford F150 Lariat
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greenville NC, NC
Reviews for 2012 Ford
Economy cars have come a long way
I'm happy with my Focus. I wanted something affordable, efficient, reliable, inexpensive to maintain (and/or repair), with low miles -- basic transportation. I believe I got a bit more than I hoped for. The car is solid, comfortable, handles reasonably well and is nicely optioned. Acceleration is adequate and fuel efficiency is great (I've averaged roughly 31.5 mpg in mixed driving in the 3 months since purchase). The car has plenty of space for 5 and their stuff. I use it daily to take 4 kids, their backpacks, lunch boxes, a cello, and occasionally a violin to school. It's also worked well for camping trips and taking a couple mountain bikes to the local trails. Versatile, not bad to look at, and fun. No DCT issues.
- Value: Leather, auto climate control, bluetooth/sync in economy car
- Fuel Economy: Avg. 31.5 mpg in mixed driving
- Ride and Handling: Solid feel, confident steering, braking, and handling.
Best mid size SUV I have driven
It is the absolute perfect vehicle for my wife! She is 5' 2" and feels it fits her, and it adjusts to my large frame. Passing power with the 3.5 L is incredible! 65 -90 is a matter of what seems like 3 seconds; sets us back in the seats when she passes these big West TX trucks. Other day I had the first opportunity to open it up briefly, triple digits came on fast! It is reasonably quiet, very stable at speed and stops very well. All this and we have recently gotten a real world 26.4 Mpg @ 75 mph on resent trip with several hills in route.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth as butter on the highway.
- Power: The throttle response is really really good in the 3.5 L
- Fuel Economy: The surprise was that the EPA numbers are attainable
- Technology and Entertainment: The Sync system frustrations you hear about, believe them.
- Visibility: Rearward visibility is best with the rear center arm rest lowered to move the headrest out of the way.
Love the Car but had a big repair before 1st Payme
I love love LOVE this car but when I bought a newer car I was hoping to not have any major repairs for a long time. Before I'd even made a car payment on the thing the transmission went out and it was $1700 to fix. If you get this car make sure you get the MaxCare. The only reason we didn't was because my boyfriend is a mechanic and could do all the little repairs that might come up. But obviously the transmission was a big deal.
- Fuel Economy:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cost to Maintain: Had a costly repair 1 month after buying
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.