Used 2011 Ford Edge for Sale
2011 Ford Edge SEL
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2011 Ford Edge SE
$249 Shipping from CarMax Lexington, KY
2011 Ford Edge SEL
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Tucson, AZ
2011 Ford Edge SEL
Coming soon to CarMax East Haven, CT
About the 2011 Ford Edge
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Ford Edge. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Ford Edge
Great car and unbeatable price.
This car is been amazing thus far. For my needs, it has the interior room for passengers and cargo room to fit perfectly with my lifestyle. The comforts and features that come with the limited model meet my every demand. Microsoft sync works great and remote start and push to start on my favorite features. I haul around kids and equipment and the versatility of this crossover is what I was looking for and why I purchased it. The size is perfect as well. Just in the middle. Bigger than the escape but smaller than the expedition. Gas mileage does not exceed the EPA ratings but at 20 MPG's for mixed driving with the size of this vehicle, it works for me. No complaints about this car thus far. The V6 engine is powerful and does not lag.
- Interior Space:
- Fuel Economy: It's not that bad for a vehicle this size. It's the only somewhat negative about this vehicle.
This a great car at a fair price.
The Ford edge is a medium size car that is fun to drive. I purchased the limited which has all of the options I wanted and then some. My Edge is very clean, not a dent or scratch on it. The interior is also flawless. I had a problem with the skylight track and that was addressed quickly and professionally.
- Ride and Handling: Handles like a sportscar
- Technology and Entertainment: Safety features are awesome
- Styling: Very good looking car, I can park it next to any other similar vehicle and my Ford Edge always looks better.
- Fuel Economy: While the engine provides plenty of power it is at the expense of fuel economy.
Very impressed with the Ford Edge Limited AWD!
The size is ample but not overwhelming. It handles and responds very well, and has an impressive variety of options and extras. To be truthfull, I am used to cars that are (higher end) vehicles, and with the single draw-back regarding this car, is the (snob/ego factor). Other than that one easy to get over factor, this car is quickly becoming one of my favorite cars I've owned. Another bonus, the mileage is surprisingly good considering the size and capabilities of the Edge Limited AWD. And given that I bout a previous lease vehicle, the price was close to unbelievable too! Bottom line, I am very pleased with theirs car, and with my experience with Carmax. I will probably never buy a factory-new car again. I have seen the light. ; )
- Styling: Attractive and aggressive exterior
- Interior Space: Plenty of space, easy to maneuver cargo area with fold forward rear seats for added flat space, the panoramic sunroof(s) are a nice added feature for sure, especially when driving at night, or in the mountains.
- Technology and Entertainment: Has all the options I'm used to having in higher priced vehicles, plus, the color changing lights are a fun and unexpected feature.
- Seat Comfort: The materials used (bonded leather/Naugahyde?) could be nicer, as could the abundance f plastic panels throughout the vehicle. Having said those things though, I think it's great that the rear seats recline a bit.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.