Used 2011 Ford Edge for Sale
About the 2011 Ford Edge
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Ford Edge. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Ford Edge
This a great car at a fair price.
The Ford edge is a medium size car that is fun to drive. I purchased the limited which has all of the options I wanted and then some. My Edge is very clean, not a dent or scratch on it. The interior is also flawless. I had a problem with the skylight track and that was addressed quickly and professionally.
- Ride and Handling: Handles like a sportscar
- Technology and Entertainment: Safety features are awesome
- Styling: Very good looking car, I can park it next to any other similar vehicle and my Ford Edge always looks better.
- Fuel Economy: While the engine provides plenty of power it is at the expense of fuel economy.
My 2011 Car still looks NEW!
- The seats are very comfortable in front and back. - I am tall and there is plenty of legroom in front and back. - Drives smoothly! - Hardly any street noise
- Seat Comfort: I am tall and the seats fits me well
- Power: I live in the mountains and the car has plenty of regulated power
- Technology and Entertainment: I like the sound system and where the controls are. The screens and steering wheel controls are easy to navigate while driving.
I LOVE my car. Good price. Great mileage.
It is a very comfortable car to drive. I love that it is an SUV but doesn't feel like it. It feels like a luxury vehicle. I love the heated seats. I especially love the blue lights under the dash and cup holders. VERY COOL!
- Interior Space: It looks lie a small SUV from outside, but it has a lot of room once you open it.
- Ride and Handling: It handles like a dream.
- Fuel Economy: Much better than the old Explorer I had.
- Technology and Entertainment: Every once in a while when it is really cold out, my radio will act a little wonky.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.