Used 2010 Ford Escape for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Ford Escape
Excellent choice for a more original SUV
A great SUV that's still built like an SUV, not a car like most current offerings. Has the stylish look of a truck, just smaller and with better fuel economy.
- Cargo Space: Adequate for most needs but still packaged well.
- Ride and Handling: Comfortable ride for a sport-utility vehicle.
- Weather Versatility: Can use it in any conditions.
- Fuel Economy: Not the greatest of newer SUVs, but much better than my previous vehicle.
Well balanced features and performance for the $
V6 model with Limited trim - very posh for the price, with enough space for what I like to do outdoors
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Interior Space: little bit small in the backseat for a SUV
Mini SUV & ALL luxury!
The Escape model is a smaller version of a 'full size' SUV which makes it easier for parking & maneuverability in traffic. The foot rails, sunroof, leather/heated seats, DVD system in head rests, satellite radio & cargo cover make this vehicle simply incredible!
- Technology and Entertainment: The DVD system in the head rests are fantastic.
- Seat Comfort: Big, comfy, leather, and heated.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth & very quiet inside.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.