Used 2011 Ford Escape for Sale
About the 2011 Ford Escape
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Ford Escape. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Ford Escape
Wonderful car at a great price!
It's great to have as a very first car. It's perfect for around town. It's big enough for protection but not as big as an SUV for that smaller vehicle feel.
- Ride and Handling: I love how easy it is to make turns. It's so smooth, like driving on a cloud.
- Interior Space: The two rows of seats and trunk is perfect amount of space for me
- Fuel Economy: It would be nice to have more than 21 mpg for citywide.
Great truck, good gas mileage, and enough space for me and my kids, kids love it too..
Good gas mileage, roomy, no blind spots... But 4 cylinder needs a little more power....
- Visibility: no blind spots
- Braking: stops on a dime when I need it to..
- Reliability: takes me where I need to go without problems
- Power: 4 cylinder needs a little more power...
The road and engine noise is loud. It is a six speed and should only be 5....it bogs down going into 3rd gear....makes you wonder if it will get up to speed.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.