Used 2011 Ford Escape for Sale
About the 2011 Ford Escape
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Ford Escape. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Ford Escape
Better than I expected
It was a great deal for the money. I wanted to get a used car with low miles and new car max would have one in excellent condition. I wanted the Ford toys and this had a sun roof too. I did not love it as I drove off with it, but it really has grown on me......it has great power and this demands great responsibility as you can really punch it and not realize how fast you are going until you are passing everyone. Was always a Hyundai Sante Fe owner, but this changed my mind.......
- Power: Wow.....really punches especially when I need it
- Seat Comfort: Love the power seats and ease to adjust while driving
- Visibility: Also better than I expected
- Styling: The black interior makes it really hot in florida, but the A/C does help in the front. Which it had vents in the back
- Value: I got a great deal on this car!!!
- Interior Space: Easily fits the family
I don't think it was a great purchase for the money spent
city gas mileage was supposed be about 22 to 24 miles per gallon. Highway was supposed to be about 28. I am getting around 17 miles per gallon city and around 25 miles per gallon highway. The back trunk and overhead moon roof leak. It runs rough. When driving you can hear the air leaks. Very noisy.
- Seat Comfort: Wife is very comfortable in the seats
- Seat Comfort: Very comfortable seats
- Visibility: Good visibility with the high SUV
- Fuel Economy: Very poor fuel economy
- Cabin Noise: A noisy drive
Hassle free, and received the car I wanted
The car was in great condition, there was a scratch on the hood that was buffed out by car max. It was a fleet car, with only 38,000 miles on for 15,900, It runs great!! Its been a year since I bought this car, and I still love it!!
- Cargo Space: Allows me to tote my dog around, without her being on my seats.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.