Used 2012 Ford Escape for Sale
About the 2012 Ford Escape
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Ford Escape. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Ford Escape
Great little SUV
Great driving & riding. Air conditioner & heater are quick to get cold/hot. Love the moon roof...never had one before.
- Seat Comfort: Comfy
- Ride and Handling: Rides & drives great
- Fuel Economy: So far, exceeds my expectations
- Cargo Space: If the spare was inside, you would have room around it. No room for jumper cables, blanket, first aid kit, etc.
- Technology and Entertainment: If the Sirius radio isn't free forever, it shouldn't be part of my dash stuff
- Styling: Wish spare was inside, rear, under floor
ONE GREAT AMERICAN MADE SUV!
I had a 2004 Ford Escape that was showing its miles. I really enjoyed it over the years & I wanted to upgrade but stay with body style of the 2004. As 2012 was the last year for that body style, that was where I started my search.
- Power: When you gotta go, GO!
- Cabin Noise: So much quieter than the old 2004!
- Styling: I just like the style of the older Escape!
Great small SUV
Spacious Handles wonderfully Nice turn radius for an SUV Great 360 visibility Not too big, not too small Decent gas mileage Does great in all elements
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise: It's a little loud on freeways, but tolerable.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.