Used 2012 Ford Expedition for Sale
About the 2012 Ford Expedition
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Ford Expedition. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Ford Expedition
Good ride. Roomy. All features work
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
Love my expedition
I love the size of the vehicle and the convenience of it. This one does have some issues, but I’m used to Expeditions.
- Interior Space: I like how much room I have for people and things
- Technology and Entertainment: I like the upgraded features of the limited expedtion
- Seat Comfort: The seats are very comfortable
- Fuel Economy: I’m used to it, and I understand it... but I still wish it had better gas mileage
- Cost to Maintain: Again, I’m used to it and I understand...but still wish it was less
- Cabin Noise: A little noisy, but not so bad
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.