Used 2011 Ford Explorer for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Ford Explorer
Awesome car for a low price
Great gas mileage,Wonderful spacious family SUV
- Fuel Economy: Drive 400 plus miles before fueling up again
- Interior Space:
The car has great quality and is very vigilant in inclement weather. I used it during the recent snow storm and it performed very well on questionable roads. The gas mileage is pretty good as well.
- Reliability: No terrible issues have been reported.
- Weather Versatility: it performed great in the snow and ice.
- Seat Comfort: seats are very adjustable and can be cooled or heated.
- Visibility: Big blind spots, but if you have blind spot alerts and back up camera you will be fine.
- Technology and Entertainment: The touch screen cam be slow sometimes.
- Value: It was expensive.
Really great truck with all the bells and whistles
Its actually pretty comfortable and roomy. The mileage is actually really good. The only thing is if you're going to use the3rd row it's a little uncomfortable to get in
- Ride and Handling: It handles really good and the ride is very comfortable
- Power: It really has good get up and go
- Technology and Entertainment: It has a lot of features I like. Touch screen. Touch button for the hatch.
- Cost to Maintain: It was over 500 dollars for 2 tires. That's a little pricey
- Interior Space: That 3rd row is a little hard to get to to
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.