Used 2011 Ford F150 for Sale
2011 Ford F150 XL
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2011 Ford F150 Lariat
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
Reviews for 2011 Ford F150
Very good truck. Was at the right place at the right time.
The truck is very clean and was well maintained by the previous owner. The 5.0L engine is a plus also with just the right amount of torque & power. No complaints with the fuel economy either. I average 17-18 MPG. Very easy to drive and surprisingly smooth.
- Ride and Handling: Its very smooth for a truck
- Power: cant go wrong with the 5.0 L engine
- Technology and Entertainment: very good sound and easy to navigate the nav system
- Braking: for a truck the braking is too soft in my opinion
- Cost to Maintain: large capacity fuel tank
Great Family Sized Truck - Great Price
Great interior space - large enough for a family of 4-6. You can fit 3 car seats in the back. the 2011 model doesn't have the newer upgrades, but you honestly don't need them. Bed size is the std size, and getting covers shouldn't be an issue. I use a Paregon cover for mine.
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
Great pickup with great style
The Ford F-150 has tremendous amount of room for passengers, front and back, as well as room for storage and transporting cargo both inside and out. It has great styling over other pickups and the quality of build seems to be obvious throughout the vehicle.
- Ride and Handling: It gives the operator confidence in the pickup's handling with comfort while driving or riding within the pickup.
- Interior Space: It has great interior space for persons riding both in the front or rear of the pickup. With the fold up back seat, it allows spacious space to haul cargo or personal items.
- Technology and Entertainment: The info system is easy to get used to and to understand. Sirius is great listening to and to navigate with.
- Fuel Economy: It's no surprise but the fuel economy is lacking as it gets on average 15.7 mpg, but I didn't expect a whole lot more.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.