Used 2012 Ford F150 for Sale
2012 Ford F150 XLT
Free Shipping from CarMax Newport News, VA
Reviews for 2012 Ford F150
Great Truck at very good price
It was a great truck at a very good price. We love it. Only thing we have found wrong is the gas cover keeps coming open. We are going to have to take that in to see about it. That is all. We have had nothing but compliments about the truck. This is the second vehicle from Carmax and won't be the last.
- Fuel Economy: For a large truck, it gets better gas mileage than I expected.
- Ride and Handling: Rides like a car, smooth
- Interior Space: It has more room than my Malibu. 3 people in the back can ride very comfortable. Really a great truck.
- Technology and Entertainment: Wish it had the newer Sirius Radio and had Onstar.
A great Ford design that they didn't need to chang
I have always owned Ford trucks and loved them all. This is a great body style and color and interior design firm and roomy and comfortable. Nice power when needed and I appreciated the chance to own one that I would love to buy another one...
- Braking: STOP on a dime a no sliding or skidding
- Cabin Noise: Never had any problems with out side noises and quite enough to make a difference.
- Safety: Mutable safety features and air bags for your safety for my own family.
- Value: Still waiting for price to drop but they seem to keep their value.
- Cost to Maintain: Ford trucks are up in price for replacing the old parts and labor.
- Fuel Economy: For the engine I was hoping to get just little bit more per gallon.
This truck is a pleasure to drive. I was reluctant at first to even look at a six cylinder but my fears soon went away after my test drive. This thing is quick! As far as towing, I have yet to do that but looking at the stats, so long as you're not towing a monster of a trailer you should be OK. CONS are few, the rear head rests make it hard to see out the back, they stow easily under the back seat when not in use. The other thing is the rear seats only fold up to expose the floor, there are times where I would like the seat backs to fold down to elevate the floor.
- Fuel Economy: Ford recommends regular unleaded, my commute is about 40 miles one way, most of it highway. I average about 17 mpg. Ford also recommends for added performance to use super unleaded, I have tried a few tanks and my mpg jumped up to 21 mpg on the same drive.
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet ride, I would go as far as saying it was as quiet as my Mercedes C Class. Impressed.
- Ride and Handling: Nice ride for long trips, easy to drive.
- Visibility: I removed the rear headrests since I rarely have occupants in the back seat, they stow easily under the back seat, also when looking over your left shoulder it is a little hard to see out the window. Plus side is the nice mirrors on both sides.
- Technology and Entertainment: Before buying go to the Ford website and check out option packages. I bought mine with the assumption that it had integrated Bluetooth phone and satellite radio, just because it came with the buttons doesn't mean you have the features.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.