Very dishonest, terrible customer service after the sale...Vehile misrepresented online...
2009 Ford F250George - , 01/19/2014
Durability of a work horse sophisticated as a Mercedes
F250 King Ranch
2009 Ford F250B1B - 04/19/2011
First, the 2009 Ford F250 King Ranch is more than a capable, dependable, durable truck. It�s a luxurious, well appointed, solid technology truck.
For me, its 5 stars all the way around.
Overall � great truck. Especially the decked out King Ranch model.
Reasons to buy it: Quality, fit/finish, looks, engine, drive, road feel, visibility, tow capacity, haul capacity, upgrades, night driving, navigation/back up camera quality.
Reasons to not: expensive relatively to operate, not a great city vehicle.
Reasons I loved it for our last trip:
1) Tons of room for my wife and I. The dog had massive room behind us w/the seats folded up. Either of us could have slept back there we had so much room.
2) We had color weather radar thanks to the Sirius Travel System � awesome when you�re dodging the intense parts of spring storms. Saved us a few times. You can also get real time gas prices.
3) The engine/truck operated seamlessly.
4) The truck is smooth on the road, I assume because of the weight.
5) I wasn�t fatigued driving long stretches � a lot of creature comforts, visibility and adjustments in the truck.
A truck can offer the perfect blend of utility and power. The sturdy truck bed carries all the tools needed to get a tough job done, and the engine and its torque can help tow all the equipment. With that in mind, different trucks have different towing options. Whether it’s towing for work or the family vacation, here are seven used trucks that excel at pulling their weight.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Looking for the best midsize SUVs for your daily commute or weekend adventure? Check out this list of our best midsize SUVs for 2018 shoppers based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
Published on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Shop for a Used 2009 Ford F250 at Popular Locations