First, the 2009 Ford F250 King Ranch is more than a capable, dependable, durable truck. It�s a luxurious, well appointed, solid technology truck.
For me, its 5 stars all the way around.
Overall � great truck. Especially the decked out King Ranch model.
Reasons to buy it: Quality, fit/finish, looks, engine, drive, road feel, visibility, tow capacity, haul capacity, upgrades, night driving, navigation/back up camera quality.
Reasons to not: expensive relatively to operate, not a great city vehicle.
Reasons I loved it for our last trip:
1) Tons of room for my wife and I. The dog had massive room behind us w/the seats folded up. Either of us could have slept back there we had so much room.
2) We had color weather radar thanks to the Sirius Travel System � awesome when you�re dodging the intense parts of spring storms. Saved us a few times. You can also get real time gas prices.
3) The engine/truck operated seamlessly.
4) The truck is smooth on the road, I assume because of the weight.
5) I wasn�t fatigued driving long stretches � a lot of creature comforts, visibility and adjustments in the truck.
2009 Ford F250Tammy Holt - Nashville, TN09/20/2015
I have already had to put a new transmission in it , replace 3 different hoses. I have only had it since June 2015
Great truck! Built Ford Tough!!
2009 Ford F250Brenda - Elko, NV07/09/2014
Solid truck, roomy, great accessories such as back up camera, sirrus radio, leather seats.
A truck can offer the perfect blend of utility and power. The sturdy truck bed carries all the tools needed to get a tough job done, and the engine and its torque can help tow all the equipment. With that in mind, different trucks have different towing options. Whether it’s towing for work or the family vacation, here are seven used trucks that excel at pulling their weight.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Car enthusiasts have their opinions about the future collectability of the cars sold today. So do we. With its great mix of road-handling and flat-plane V8 horsepower, we say the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 is a future classic.
CarMax went to the 2018 Washington Auto Show to kick the tires on some of the latest, autonomous car tech trends in the market. This article covers some of the most eye-popping vehicles from the show, and super cool concepts that are edging closer to reality.