First, the 2009 Ford F250 King Ranch is more than a capable, dependable, durable truck. It�s a luxurious, well appointed, solid technology truck.
For me, its 5 stars all the way around.
Overall � great truck. Especially the decked out King Ranch model.
Reasons to buy it: Quality, fit/finish, looks, engine, drive, road feel, visibility, tow capacity, haul capacity, upgrades, night driving, navigation/back up camera quality.
Reasons to not: expensive relatively to operate, not a great city vehicle.
Reasons I loved it for our last trip:
1) Tons of room for my wife and I. The dog had massive room behind us w/the seats folded up. Either of us could have slept back there we had so much room.
2) We had color weather radar thanks to the Sirius Travel System � awesome when you�re dodging the intense parts of spring storms. Saved us a few times. You can also get real time gas prices.
3) The engine/truck operated seamlessly.
4) The truck is smooth on the road, I assume because of the weight.
5) I wasn�t fatigued driving long stretches � a lot of creature comforts, visibility and adjustments in the truck.
2009 Ford F250 - Tampa09/01/2012
Very dishonest, terrible customer service after the sale...Vehile misrepresented online...
Love my truck!
2009 Ford F250Ryan Craig - Hampton, VA11/07/2015
Reliability is great and dependability is top notched! I also love that I can tow nearly anything.
A truck can offer the perfect blend of utility and power. The sturdy truck bed carries all the tools needed to get a tough job done, and the engine and its torque can help tow all the equipment. With that in mind, different trucks have different towing options. Whether it’s towing for work or the family vacation, here are seven used trucks that excel at pulling their weight.
Looking for the versatility, handling, and amenities you need for your next off-road adventure? Check out this list of the best ranked full size trucks, based on CarMax sales data from December 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
This article explains why bed liners and bed covers come in handy for pickup truck owners. If you are looking to keep your truck bed and cargo better protected on the move, then bed liners and covers will be an excellent addition to your vehicle.