Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for your search. To see more results please remove applied filters.
You can also start a new search by clicking on Find Your Car at the top of the page.
Customer Review Summary for 2009 Ford F250
F250 King Ranch
2009 Ford F250B1B - 04/19/2011
First, the 2009 Ford F250 King Ranch is more than a capable, dependable, durable truck. It�s a luxurious, well appointed, solid technology truck.
For me, its 5 stars all the way around.
Overall � great truck. Especially the decked out King Ranch model.
Reasons to buy it: Quality, fit/finish, looks, engine, drive, road feel, visibility, tow capacity, haul capacity, upgrades, night driving, navigation/back up camera quality.
Reasons to not: expensive relatively to operate, not a great city vehicle.
Reasons I loved it for our last trip:
1) Tons of room for my wife and I. The dog had massive room behind us w/the seats folded up. Either of us could have slept back there we had so much room.
2) We had color weather radar thanks to the Sirius Travel System � awesome when you�re dodging the intense parts of spring storms. Saved us a few times. You can also get real time gas prices.
3) The engine/truck operated seamlessly.
4) The truck is smooth on the road, I assume because of the weight.
5) I wasn�t fatigued driving long stretches � a lot of creature comforts, visibility and adjustments in the truck.
2009 Ford F250 - Tampa09/01/2012
Very dishonest, terrible customer service after the sale...Vehile misrepresented online...
Great truck! Built Ford Tough!!
2009 Ford F250Brenda - Elko, NV07/09/2014
Solid truck, roomy, great accessories such as back up camera, sirrus radio, leather seats.
A truck can offer the perfect blend of utility and power. The sturdy truck bed carries all the tools needed to get a tough job done, and the engine and its torque can help tow all the equipment. With that in mind, different trucks have different towing options. Whether it’s towing for work or the family vacation, here are seven used trucks that excel at pulling their weight.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Looking for a vehicle with a rugged, spacious design? Hybrid SUVs can offer you the best of both worlds! Explore our list of the best-selling hybrid SUVs on our lots from January 1, 2017, through October 31, 2017.
Electric vehicles can be a shockingly smart choice for car shoppers! In this article, you'll get a look at eight of the best electric vehicles at CarMax. These ratings are based on electric vehicle sales data from the first nine months of 2017.