Used 2010 Ford Flex for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Ford Flex
Great price, easy to drive and lots of room!
We have 6 month old twins and this car has a ton of room and is so easy to get them in and out!
- Cabin Noise: Quiet and easy to hear others in the car
- Visibility: Front end is a little long
The Flex has an absolutely incredibly smooth ride and tons of leg room. The sound system is amazing as well. I get around 22.5-23.5 MPG hey and 19.5 city. Best MPG I have had in a vehicle in over 20 year's.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
2010 ford flex ecoboost limited awd.
Large, powerful, quiet and so good looking. Oh I almost forgot I have a bad back and it's the only car I have been comfortable in. Sienna was bad as was my expedition. Thanks ford for trying to make a fun family car. Key fun twin turbo engine.
- Cabin Noise: So quiet and peaceful.
- Power: So fun to surprise others whenever I want. Moves out great for a boat
- Safety: All the safety for my family. No compromise here.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sony unit is good as long as you don't turn up to high. Lose bass and back of car just grumbles. Bose in murano has much better bass.
- Value: Wow how much for my ecoboost awd limited! Though they have all become insanely priced!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.