Used 2012 Ford Flex for Sale
2012 Ford Flex Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax Danvers, MA
2012 Ford Flex Limited
Only available at CarMax Escondido, CA
Reviews for 2012 Ford Flex
Love this car so much.
I can't say enough great things about this vehicle. It has great styling and wonderful features, is a very comfortable ride (even for back and third seat passengers) and offers flexibility in seating arrangement and cargo room. For a car its size it still gets decent gas mileage in town and on the highway. It's solid and dependable and I love it all over again every time I drive it. Get lots of questions from other drivers who want to know what it is!
- Interior Space: We have the 3rd seat option; can fold back and third seats down to allow for a LOT of cargo area
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the Sync feature; also thrilled with Sirius radio and the fact that there are so many 'plugs'--USB, car charger and 110v. So handy!
- Seat Comfort: The front passenger seats are comfortable even on long road trips. The back seat (bench) is also very comfortable, with a ton of legroom and head room.
Everything I have dreamed of in a car!!!
I love the space, the comfort, the smoothness in the ride.
- Interior Space: I am a bigger woman and I still have so much room!!
- Seat Comfort: I feel like I am sitting in a comfy recliner chair
- Ride and Handling: It is such a smooth ride.
- Fuel Economy: I do wish I had better fuel mileage, its not the greatest but its ok.
Never thought I would ever drive let alone own a Ford anything. Bought this used. After test driving one with a the turbo engine, I had to have that feature. Roomy, comfortable, stylish, reliable, and very functional family wagon. Not great on gas mileage, but not that bad either (realistic 18mpg avg - AWD, turbo). Backup camera is essential; I wish they had it on the front as well. Opt for all of the bells and whistles, you'll be glad you did. The SYNC function could be better (maybe more frequent software updates) and I'd like to increase the harddrive size (10GB) on the jukebox feature, but at 50K miles with no issues regarding performance or maintenance, it's a great value. I'm quite happy.
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.