Used 2012 Ford Focus for Sale
About the 2012 Ford Focus
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Ford Focus. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Ford Focus
Couldn't ask for more car for the price
The pros of this car are 40+mpg, great styling, more than ample room for two adults traveling, very comfortable ride and handling for a light suspension vehicle. The cons, other than no light in the glove box, none. Originally bought for to and from work vehicle, since then have taking two 3000-4000 trips in it with absolutely no complaints. The fuel savings will literally pay for this car. Have had many compliments on vehicle as a whole. Ford Focus, you are a keeper
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
Economy cars have come a long way
I'm happy with my Focus. I wanted something affordable, efficient, reliable, inexpensive to maintain (and/or repair), with low miles -- basic transportation. I believe I got a bit more than I hoped for. The car is solid, comfortable, handles reasonably well and is nicely optioned. Acceleration is adequate and fuel efficiency is great (I've averaged roughly 31.5 mpg in mixed driving in the 3 months since purchase). The car has plenty of space for 5 and their stuff. I use it daily to take 4 kids, their backpacks, lunch boxes, a cello, and occasionally a violin to school. It's also worked well for camping trips and taking a couple mountain bikes to the local trails. Versatile, not bad to look at, and fun. No DCT issues.
- Value: Leather, auto climate control, bluetooth/sync in economy car
- Fuel Economy: Avg. 31.5 mpg in mixed driving
- Ride and Handling: Solid feel, confident steering, braking, and handling.
Fun to own, and really fun to drive!
I researched cars for 2 years before buying. I have owned every class of car due to my job providing cars of any make and model. With the basic models being free and the ability to pay for any amount of upgrades. After retirement, and my fixed income I decided that I wanted a car that: had a reasonable price had a reasonable operating cost had parts available everywhere a repair might take place could be repaired by any garage, not just special garages This car met my needs listed.
- Ride and Handling: As the Ford folks say: It's Fun to Drive!
- Technology and Entertainment: This Model has it all. It even SELF-PARKS at the curb!
- Value: Loaded with all the bells and whistles for a good price.
- Interior Space: If you have more than 2 people the rear seating leaves one wanting.
- Seat Comfort: My only complaint. I would have more cushion in the drivers seat.
- Cabin Noise: Could be better, but after all, the price was low.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.