Used 2010 Ford Taurus for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Ford Taurus
Love this car
It's very comfortable, and easy to handle. I love the 365 horse engine - no one sees me coming.... It's loaded with everything one would want in a luxury ride, but at a very reasonable price. I also feel safe in it.
- Cost to Maintain: Very reliable vehicle.
- Seat Comfort: Heated and cooled leather & suede seats, with lumbar and massage options.
- Ride and Handling: Very fast. Very responsive.
- Fuel Economy: Around 20mpg with mixed driving conditions.
Ford got this one so right!!!!
This car is really much better than I thought it would be. I chose this car because of it's horsepower, I don't like a car under 300 HP but I must say that I am partial to 8 cylinder engines and being that this is a twin turbo 6 cylinder I was skeptical of how it will react but I have found that the power is there on tap. I still prefer a natural aspired 8 cylinder but I am not sorry I bought this car.
- Power: Power on tap, 360 HP Yeah Baby Yeah!!!
- Technology and Entertainment: This car does EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING and it works!!
- Reliability: So far this car has givin me no issues, I like the Blue Oval and the Bow Tie. Niether have ever let me down.
- Visibility: This car has MASSIVE blind spots so I have come to rely on the blind spot sensors and I have learned to turn my head and do a double take when in traffic changing lanes.
- Interior Space: As big as this car is you would think that I could put the seat all the way back and the person in the rear would still have room to be comfortable. Or you should be able to put a car seat in and not have to adjust the seat to get the car seat out. This is minor to me but something I noticed
- Fuel Economy: This car is VERY HEAVY and it will go through some gas especially if you spool up those turbos. Cas mileage isn't bad but I would think the car could go on a diet to get a bit better gas mileage out of it.
The Exterior styling is excellent. It's not crazy, but it's not a boring sedan. The contours and lines give the car a unique look that does not compare to any car from any angle. The interior is interesting wherever you look. The interior lights at night rock. The dash is very cockpit like and even when you have a bunch of people in the car, it feels like you have your own space. Every button is within reach of everything. It's a great driving car. Kinda commands the road as you drive. It's comfy moving down the highways and byways.
- Styling: Unique. Does not look like ANY other sedan on the roads.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sync system is great. Got gigs of music or I can stream from my phone.
- Ride and Handling: Little body roll. Does not beat you up as you drive.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.