Used 2010 GMC for Sale
Reviews for 2010 GMC
Good Price, Want to refinance for lesser years to pay for.
First and foremost, it is mostly made in America, I am helping keep jobs in America, and GMC is one of the oldest car makers in America. I want to support my country. It is diverse, work, entertainment, travel - all comfortable. Fully equipped, there is nothing that it does not have. Multi use, family, business, hauling, and has a professional look yet trendy. It is a respectable automobile.
- Cabin Noise: It is beautiful, fully equiped, and very comfortable and easy to drive
- Dashboard: Looks like an airplane dashboard, has everything, makes it easy to operate
- Ride and Handling: Very easy to drive, the back-up camera makes life safer
- Fuel Economy: Have to buy gas 2 times a week instead of one
Nice Vehicle During Dry Weather
I really love the vehicle. I purchased it November 2020, however I feel strongly during rainy weather, there is water leaking through an unknown area on the right rear passenger's side. This prevent me from rating it higher. Prayerfully the warranty will rectify this hopefully small problem. Drives good, good on gas and very comfortable.
- Interior Space: comfortable seating
- Fuel Economy: I fill up once a month (mostly city miles)
- Cabin Noise: quiet riding vehicle
I checked the Kelley blue book on the Acadia and I got what I consider a great deal! Thanks Carmax
The car is a very comfortable vehicle for a family or individual. We love the style and finish of the interior, the second row captains chair are awesome. The wife and grandkids love the sunroof and moonroof. I will be pulling a boat this season with it and the factory installed towing package makes it ideal for taking the boat and all the gear and family to the lake.
- Fuel Economy: The fuel economy is exactly as it said in the original factory paperwork .17miles pre gallon in town and 24 on the hwy. The computer display always averages the mileage so to get a real reading you must clear it to reset and get an accurate mileage per gallon.
- Braking: Brakes are very powerful. Work great.
- Cargo Space: Haven't really found anything to not like. Had to put something in this category so I could submit my review.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.