2012 GMC AcadiaArt Manon - Ft LauderdaE,, FL08/26/2016
Roomy, low maintence, sporty,
2012 GMC AcadiaPaul B. - Leesburg, VA06/19/2016
You can't beat this car for the money. My wife now drives this car instead of our Suburban. For 95% of our needs it works perfectly - for the other 5%, I can make it work by telling my wife and kids to pack less.
Nice design, but full of issues
2007 GMC AcadiaDan Kittel - Elk Grove, CA10/13/2016
This SUV has already required more maintenance visits than I think is reasonable for the mileage.
Vehicles with third-row seating have plenty of features for nearly every type of driver. For families that need a great family-friendly vehicle, SUVs, crossovers, and minivans with third-row seats give passengers roomy interiors and still have enough power to haul plenty of vacation equipment or moving supplies.
Looking for a vehicle with a rugged, spacious design? Hybrid SUVs can offer you the best of both worlds! Explore our list of the best-selling hybrid SUVs on our lots from January 1, 2017, through October 31, 2017.