Used 2010 GMC Terrain for Sale
Reviews for 2010 GMC Terrain
Just what I was looking for, great value
Good looking car, comfortable and full of features. Its a mid-size SUV with the perfect amount of space for me (being over 6 ft tall). High-tech dash and black leather interior sealed the deal
- Styling: Smooth interior and rugged yet stylish exterior
- Ride and Handling: Smooth
- Weather Versatility: AWD makes it great in the snow
- Fuel Economy: Slightly worse than advertised
- Cabin Noise:
- Power: Even the V6 is uninspiring and sluggish
No so good
Only had for a short time like 2 and a half months before it needed work. Online this make and model SUV has been known to have engine trouble. I wish I did my homework prior to getting this vehicle. On good thing is carmax is helping fix the matter.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
Great vehicle with the technology you need for today's driving!
Mid-size SUV that fits my life style for getting around town and road trips. Was a little concerned about the V-4 engine, but I'm satisfied with the performance and the fuel economy I receive.
- Reliability: Proven to be very reliable
- Interior Space: Plenty of space for 4 average size people and compartments
- Technology and Entertainment: All current and up-to-date technology and entertainment
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.