Used 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid for Sale
Reviews for 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid
I'd said I'd never buy another car unless I could get one that gets 40 mpg or more. The display shows the ave mpg for the current trip, and I love seeing that! Other than that, the car's a Honda - I've had Hondas all my life and love the reliability of them.
- Reliability: reliable
- Cabin Noise: quiet - radio also adjusts automatically for highway noise
- Fuel Economy: hybrid
I love this car and the great gas mileage!
Awesome gas mileage, room and comfortable, stylish!
- Fuel Economy: 50-57 mpg
- Seat Comfort: roomy
- Ride and Handling: smooth
Love my car
I highly recommend the Honda Civic Hybrid for the fuel economy, comfortable interior, and a panoply of features.
- Cabin Noise: Quiet, peaceful, comfortable
- Fuel Economy: Can't remember how long I go between gas station trips
- Technology and Entertainment: Phone and music features are conveniently located
- Ride and Handling: Doesn't immediately react starting from full stop (minor)
- Cargo Space: batteries do limit space slightly
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.