Used 2010 Honda CR-V for Sale
2010 Honda CR-V EX-L
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
2010 Honda CR-V LX
Free Shipping from CarMax Frederick, MD
2010 Honda CR-V EX-L
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
Reviews for 2010 Honda CR-V
Gets the job done
We owned this car for less than 4 months and we’re satisfied with it. Gas mileage is great, comfort ability is ok. Passenger seat is not very comfortable to sit. It does burn oil which from what I heard is normal but it gets the job done!
- Seat Comfort:
There are only a few cars I would buy with 100K miles
This is a solid, reliable, well engineered, fully featured car. Even at 5 years old and 102K it rides like a new car. The interior is spacious and comfortable. The model we purchased has all the amenities one expects in a modern car and, being a Honda, everything work.
- Reliability: 100K+ miles and perfectly reliable
- Weather Versatility: Love the all-wheel-drive
- Cost to Maintain: Minimal regular service. Timing chain, not a belt.
- Technology and Entertainment: The touch screen audio/nav system is a bit dated
- Fuel Economy: Not great, but OK for an AWD vehicle.
The car is super reliable. Get's great gas mileage, especially on the highway. Haven't had any major car repairs yet, nor have there been any funky sounds. In fact, the only thing I have had to replace were the windshield wipers (due to the fact that I live in a quasi-rainy climate). It's big enough to haul stuff around, yet small enough that it feels like you are not driving a big waste of space. It is great off roading to a degree (the car doesn't really care for large mud puddles, but which car does?) and it has a ton of factory add on's that make the CR-V a versatile outdoor machine.
- Ride and Handling: I find it very quiet and comfortable.
- Reliability: Super reliable. No break downs or major repairs even with ~50,000 miles
- Interior Space: Tons of space to transport stuff. But it doesn't feel like you are driving a boat.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.