Used 2010 Honda Fit for Sale
2010 Honda Fit
$799 Shipping from CarMax Brooklyn Park, MN
2010 Honda Fit Sport
$1099 Shipping from CarMax Hulen Mall, TX
Reviews for 2010 Honda Fit
Gas Mileage for days!
This car has great gas mileage, reliability, and sound system. I'm a 17 year old enrolled in both high school and college so I spend about two hours a day minimum in my car during the fall-spring months. It's never broken down, and I spend only $60 a week on gas despite driving 150 miles a day for five days a week! Plus, the whole time I'm driving I have the sound system pumping and it has never started rattling the speakers. Keep your volume reasonable, drive at 55mph to save gas, and you're good to go.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment: great speakers
- Interior Space: hatchback plus roomy seats make this car great for road trips. I've stocked three girls and several more large suitcases in this car comfortably!
- Seat Comfort: There is no built in passenger arm rest. I as the driver haven't been affected, but my passengers frequently comment on how it would be better if one was there.
New favorite - 2010 Honda Fit
It's spunky. Good gas mileage, handles well. Visibility is excellent in this car, and it feels large and open, not cramped or trapped. It's deceiving actually, looks like such a small car but feels so spacious inside. The back seat folds down nearly flat; great for napping or transporting whatever, plants, bikes, tables etc. My Fit is manual transmission, and very fun to drive, yet economical. The doors open wide, with three or four positions so you don't have to squeeze in at weird angles like in some cars. Idles very quietly, and the sound system is good for stock. Two glove compartments and little storage spaces, 4+ cup holders in places that make sense (below the radio dials instead of in front of them--I'm looking at you VW).
- Fuel Economy: It's better than my old golf, even the way I drive, consistently 34 mpg
- Interior Space: Has lots of room, even for tall people, but takes so little space in the garage, compact and zippy
- Reliability: Daily commute through unsafe areas, I feel better driving a car that has had so many good reviews and so far is holding up to my expectations
- Ride and Handling: The only handling issue is the wind-sail like profile...windy days are not so nice in this car.
- Cabin Noise: Not terrible, but it can get kinda noisy. But hey, then you are reminded you are going fast, and that's good right?
great car at a great price
Pros: This car has great gas mileage which I cannot live without. Incredible amounts of storage space. Great windows for a full view of the road. Fits into tight spaces and turns on a dime. Very fun to drive all around. Cons: Bit of a bumpy ride which is to be expected of a smaller car. Engine is noisy. With a black interior and untinted windows, the a\c has a hard time cooling the car down on hot days.
- Fuel Economy: Great mileage
- Interior Space: Folding seats open a lot of space.
- Ride and Handling: turns on a dime and easy to slide in and out of a tight space.
- Cabin Noise: Loud engine
- Technology and Entertainment: Not a lot of extras when it comes to radio and other features
- Seat Comfort: Comfy seats but very high up and narrow
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.