Used 2011 Hyundai Elantra for Sale
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring SE
$199 Shipping from CarMax Hartford, CT
Reviews for 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Perfect for me!
The rear cargo space is highly configurable when you lift the floor cover which helps keep things from sliding around on small shopping trips. Leaving the floor cover down provides ample space for bulky or larger trips. The amount of cargo space easily competes against small - mid size SUVs while enjoying the easy handling of a car. It also has an amazingly small turning radius, comparable to any compact car.
- Fuel Economy: In one week I racked up 600 extra miles for business and only needed one extra fill up.
- Ride and Handling: Great turn radius, excellent acceleration, fun ride overall.
- Cargo Space: Large space with options for configurability.
- Dashboard: The a/c vents are hard to get set in a comfortable position.
I love my car. Everything about is great
Carmax can find you anything you need in your price range. Filter it out online and boom it all pops up. Shop with comfort online and ease. Even if you shop inside their not pushy.
- Braking: It didn’t last long when they fixed it before I got it. I’m going to get it looked at.
Great little car and it is great looking.
It's a sporty looking car, perfect for my 18 yr old daughter. She loves the car, only negative is that it won't support her iPhone 5s and play her music through the music system. This is a documented flaw in Hyundai's and not sure if it's been changed but it's their software that won't support anything past an iPhone 4.
- Safety: All the air bags
- Interior Space: Lots of room
- Cost to Maintain: So far so good, oil changes and a new cabin filter are all I've done so far
- Ride and Handling: Steering is a little strange, very tight.
- Technology and Entertainment: Can't connect an iPhone 5 or 6 to the sound system, it's not supported???
- Fuel Economy: Not that great around town, maybe 25 MPG
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.