Used 2012 Hyundai Elantra for Sale
2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the 2012 Hyundai Elantra
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Hyundai Elantra
It is a 4 cylinder so it doesn't eat gas crazily, and actually gets stellar gas mileage. Yet, it has an overhead engine, and is therefore capable of climbing to speed insanely quickly for a car of it's caliber. It's beautiful and extremely comfortable for anyone who sits in any seat. It's great for long trips with the best cruise control I've ever had on any car. It can make calls with the Bluetooth (which I adore) and the interior is gorgeous. My only complaint is the exterior white color, but that is easily fixable. Overall, best. Car. Ever.
- Fuel Economy: Awesome yet still powerful
- Interior Space: Everyone is comfy!!
- Ride and Handling: Smooth as a baby's bottom
- Styling: Like I said only the exterior color. Other than that, NO FLAWS
Hyundai Elantra 2012, great for commuting and passengers
I travel over 100 miles a day and this is a perfect car for that. Also, there is no problem putting 4 full sized adults in this car comfortably. All the dash and other things are easy to use while driving.
- Fuel Economy: Great gas milage
- Interior Space: Fits 4 adults comfortably.
- Reliability: Not a single problem yet.
- Ride and Handling: Loose on the highway and in wind.
- Cabin Noise: kinda loud, not too bad
The beauty and ease of the Elantra
it looks small, but very roomy inside. The steering wheel has all the features. You can even call someone using the steering wheel. When you receive a call, the music automatically goes off. The glove compartment is even unique. I chose black. It's a classy color. I love it!
- Dashboard: very spacious, gloves, paperwork, etc.
- Braking: when you're ready to apply the brakes, they work!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.