Used 2010 Hyundai Tucson for Sale
2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited
$599 Shipping from CarMax Ft. Myers, FL
Reviews for 2010 Hyundai Tucson
It's sporty, fun to drive, was a good buy.
- Seat Comfort:
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
Good car but has limitations
I have mixed emotions about this car. Part of the problem is, despite the camera for backing up,the view is still limited out the back and back sides. If you pile up mulch, furniture, etc in the back, the back window is virtually impossible to see out of. On the plus side, the car handles well, seems to be reliable and is fun to be in. But Hyundai needs to redesign the back door and very back windows completely. Test drive a few other similar SUVS before deciding on this one.
- Value: Price was good.
- Cargo Space: Space is decent.
- Ride and Handling: Rides like an SUV but handles well.
- Cabin Noise: Lots of road noise.
- Visibility: VERY limited out the back. Be careful.
- Fuel Economy: Not great. Small tank and lousy mileage.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.