Used 2012 Hyundai Tucson for Sale
2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Only available at CarMax Fairfield, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson GLS
Coming soon to CarMax Costa Mesa, CA
About the 2012 Hyundai Tucson
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Hyundai Tucson. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Hyundai Tucson
I do not like the quality
I think it's a fun car to drive but it has a lot of clunk noises. I think the plastic is cheap in the interior. I have a limited tTucson I think I expected a little bit more for the value. I have owned it for six months and probably would not buy another one
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
- Seat Comfort:
Not bad vehicle but poor AC performance
The AC currently functions poorly in that it takes an excessive amount of time to blow cool or almost cold air. This possibly could be due t the engine size of 1.8 liters but if this is correct I am just not satisfied with the vehicles AC. Other than this I like it pretty good. My teenage daughter drives it and she likes it a lot and says the AC is "OK".
- Braking: good brakes
No major problems, three glitches so far...
Superficial problems may not be as bad a major problems with transmission or engine; but having to get your rear view mirror glued back onto your windshield on a new car is ridiculous.
- Ride and Handling: Drives smoothly
- Cargo Space: Super easy to go camping or haul gear
- Interior Space: Comfortable for myself and passengers
- Dashboard: Volume down button on steering wheel immediately stopped working
- Cost to Maintain: Electrical problems foreseen. Rear view mirror has already needed to be secured to windshield. Cover on stick shifter folded over and malfunctions to the point of not being able to stay in Drive.
- Technology and Entertainment: I don't want Sirius radio or my phone hooked up to the entertainment center- can't customize to remove those and replace with settings I actually would use.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.