Used 2010 Jeep for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Jeep
So so car at a good price.
For the simole fact that when i bought the vehicle you guys bragged about how you guys review all your vehicles and make sure eveything is good i purchased the vehicle in august and irecently took it in to the shop due to the vehicle shaking when going over 65 mph well come to find out the shocks on the vehicle are no good which makes sense to whythe two front tires are different from the back because the wear on the tires shows that the shocks are bad and youguys knew about it and didnt mention it, thats cool though that's my fault for trusting you guys but i will not be recommending carmax to anyone for vehicles due to this matter.
- Styling: Only because i like the body style
- Weather Versatility: Hard top
- Interior Space: Nice cabin
- Ride and Handling: The shocks were bad when you guys sold it to me.
- Seat Comfort: Due to having bad shocks the drive feels very rough.
- Braking: Due ti bad shocks when the vehicle was sold to me it has a rough braking because the shocks
Like New Condition
My Salesman was Bart Rivkin, a man of honor and integrity. He made sure I was happy with my purchase and the fantastic condition I received it. Even when I found red paint latter on in the month I purchased the vehicle, thinking it was a damaged and repaired vehicle they stood by their integrity so much so they would have upgraded me to a Rubicon Jeep if the vehicle was in a previous accident. I had the Jeep inspected by a Forensic Accident engineer and he said it was SPARY OVER from a paint job while the Jeep was in a garage and got dripped on by nearby spraying. The previous owner used compound wax to cover up the mistake but when I power washed the jeep the compound wax wore off, showing the red paint in 2 places. All is Good.
- Ride and Handling: Its fantastic in snow
- Reliability: A dream to work on, mechanic wise.
- Technology and Entertainment: Great sounding stereo. with xm radio
LOVE MY JEEP
Driving a Jeep Wrangler is pure bliss. I love the outdoors and the beach, so it was an easy choice for me. I wish CarMax would have been more willing to do some of the additional items it needed before delivery, however, I do realize they are a business and are more interested in flipping cars than investing more money into them. I had a "plugged" spare when I would have liked a new or at least non-plugged spare. But they did replace the grill that was cracked, which was discussed prior to ppwk being signed.
- Styling: It's a Jeep, You can take the doors off and top off!
- Weather Versatility: 4x4 is a great wonderful option to have!
- Cargo Space: LOTS of space compare to my last cross over.
- Fuel Economy: Jeep Wrangler's have horrible MPG, but that's not why I bought it.
- Technology and Entertainment: Doesn't have many features that I wanted, but I Love my JEEP