The SUV is a smaller one and meets more expectations than I expected. It drives very smooth and is a gas saver. Very spacious and comfortable, especially when I have groceries. I did not expect it to be as great until I researched it and am glad I choose this jeep over two other leading competitors. The only problem is I would have liked higher horsepower in the engine but I am still satisfied and love my jeep.
If you live in a Snowy and rough winter state. The Jeep Pariot is the one! Not to mention its sheek look and the Grill is an eye catcher too! Thinking it will be passed down to our dUghter when she complete High School. Todd Levine our Saleperson was AAaWeSomE, patient, and very TRUSTWORTHY. Thanks Todd for everything you're a Gem.
1. For a small SUV the gas MPG isn't bad. It's about $20-22 to fill on unleaded when the E light comes on.
2. Handles great. It's not a sporty car and does take about 8-10 seconds to hit 60 mpg, but speed has never been my worry.
3. Comfort. I have had back injuries in the past and I have no pain when sitting in the seats or on the road because of the suspension.
4. Size. It's a great in-between when you don't want a sedan but also don't feel like driving a regular-sized SUV
5. Easy to drive and park. In the city of Austin, Tx this is a HUGE benefit. This baby has a great turning radius and parks like it's a tiny car. I have an easier time parking this parallel then I did my Hyundai. Go figure.
The compact SUV market is saturated with high-quality vehicles that hold plenty of promise for drivers and young families. As a result, identifying a vehicle that completely satisfies your demands can prove challenging. Luckily, you can look to Jeep for an answer, since they’ve outfitted their lineup with two excellent options, the Liberty and the Patriot. Not only do these two compact SUVs showcase the performance capabilities Jeep is known for—they also both offer the refined sophistication and comfort required in a daily driver.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.