*Price excludes tax, title & tags. Dealer fees up to $299 may apply.
Customer Review Summary for Jeep Patriot
Perfect 4x4 for our college student
2012 Jeep PatriotTed Lew - Manteca, CA08/22/2016
Good value 4WD vehicle for our college age aon who is attending school out of state. He is also an ROTC Military Cadet who occasionally needs to shuttle others to events. He also is a snowboarder and needed 4WD without breaking the bank. The Jeep Patriot Sport with 5 speed manual was perfect for his needs.
1. For a small SUV the gas MPG isn't bad. It's about $20-22 to fill on unleaded when the E light comes on.
2. Handles great. It's not a sporty car and does take about 8-10 seconds to hit 60 mpg, but speed has never been my worry.
3. Comfort. I have had back injuries in the past and I have no pain when sitting in the seats or on the road because of the suspension.
4. Size. It's a great in-between when you don't want a sedan but also don't feel like driving a regular-sized SUV
5. Easy to drive and park. In the city of Austin, Tx this is a HUGE benefit. This baby has a great turning radius and parks like it's a tiny car. I have an easier time parking this parallel then I did my Hyundai. Go figure.
Most SUV's now make you feel like you are in a cockpit, the front is soooo small. The Patriot has plenty of room not only in front but plenty of room in back to load larger items.
I drive hundreds of miles each month and find the SUV maneuvers well, but rides a bit bumpy.
Seat heaters are fantastic!
The compact SUV market is saturated with high-quality vehicles that hold plenty of promise for drivers and young families. As a result, identifying a vehicle that completely satisfies your demands can prove challenging. Luckily, you can look to Jeep for an answer, since they’ve outfitted their lineup with two excellent options, the Liberty and the Patriot. Not only do these two compact SUVs showcase the performance capabilities Jeep is known for—they also both offer the refined sophistication and comfort required in a daily driver.
Designed with your busy lifestyle in mind, small SUVs offer convenient features in a compact yet surprisingly spacious package. Check out our list of the 10 best small SUVs, based on CarMax vehicle and sales data from January 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Looking for a small SUV while on a budget? Take some of the guess work out of your search with this list of the best compact SUVs with average prices under $20,000, based on CarMax average prices and sales data from January 1 through April 30.
Published on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Shop for a Used 2010 Jeep Patriot Limited at Popular Locations