1. For a small SUV the gas MPG isn't bad. It's about $20-22 to fill on unleaded when the E light comes on.
2. Handles great. It's not a sporty car and does take about 8-10 seconds to hit 60 mpg, but speed has never been my worry.
3. Comfort. I have had back injuries in the past and I have no pain when sitting in the seats or on the road because of the suspension.
4. Size. It's a great in-between when you don't want a sedan but also don't feel like driving a regular-sized SUV
5. Easy to drive and park. In the city of Austin, Tx this is a HUGE benefit. This baby has a great turning radius and parks like it's a tiny car. I have an easier time parking this parallel then I did my Hyundai. Go figure.
2010 Jeep PatriotBrook - Leon, KS12/15/2011
The gas mileage is horrible. That being said it is exactly what was advertised, but you dont realize how bad 20 MPG is until you are gassing the vehicle up!
Great on gas, recently involved in a car accident and thanks to the way it was built, the rear impact was hard. The head rest deployed protecting my neck. My husband also had an accident on another jeep vehicle long ago and nothing happened to him, I will say that jeep vehicles are reliable, safe, comfortable and fun to drive based on every kind of experience I encountered.
The compact SUV market is saturated with high-quality vehicles that hold plenty of promise for drivers and young families. As a result, identifying a vehicle that completely satisfies your demands can prove challenging. Luckily, you can look to Jeep for an answer, since they’ve outfitted their lineup with two excellent options, the Liberty and the Patriot. Not only do these two compact SUVs showcase the performance capabilities Jeep is known for—they also both offer the refined sophistication and comfort required in a daily driver.
Some of the best compact SUVs today are efficient, with good power and handy features like a turbocharged engine, all-wheel drive, and even third-row seats. Check out this top 10 list, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Looking for a small SUV while on a budget? Take some of the guess work out of your search with this list of the best compact SUVs with average prices under $20,000, based on CarMax average prices and sales data from January 1 through April 30.
Published on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Shop for a Used 2010 Jeep Patriot Sport at Popular Locations