Used 2009 Kia for Sale
Reviews for 2009 Kia
2009 Kia Borrego
This vehicle has a good number of amenities for a great price. Heated leather seats, navigation, 3rd row seat.
- Value: Great amenitites for less than $20,000. 3rd row seat, navigation, leather.
- Cabin Noise: Nice Quiet ride.
- Dashboard: Easy to use touch screen, navigation.
- Fuel Economy: Averages 20mpg, but decent for a large SUV.
- Weather Versatility: Only 2WD, doesn't handle great in the snow.
Cruisin' in my Kia
It is a fun vehicle to drive.
- Safety: I feel protected in my SUV
- Seat Comfort: I feel like I have plenty of leg room. I do not feel cramped.
- Weather Versatility: This baby will destroy the snow
- Braking: It feels like it takes more effort to depress the brake pedal.
Decent family car
The handling of the Borrego is great, while driving you can easily see the road and all the lanes around you. Acceleration is a little slow but once you get on the highway it's very easy to speed without even knowing it. There Is plenty of leg room on both back seat rows, however with older children they don't have a lot of space if seated three in the same row. The AC isn't very strong in the middle seat since there is only one middle vent and the third row does not have any air vents at all. My least favorite part about the Borrego is that there is minimal space in the rear to store or haul anything when the third row of seats is up. The has mileage is decent with this model.
- Visibility: Very good visibility on all sides and with all mirrors and having the back up beep to let you know if you are too close to something is great.
- Cargo Space: With the third row of seats up there is very little room to put anything in the back, even groceries don't fit with the seats up.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.