Used 2011 Kia Optima for Sale
About the 2011 Kia Optima
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Kia Optima. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Kia Optima
Good car but not the best
The car drive pretty well. The gas mileage reported from Kia is 36 highway. I drive 40 miles each way to work everyday on the highway and the best MPG I've gotten in 3 months is 31. Also the check engine light came on after 33 days of having the car, which of course is right after the 30 day Carmax guarantee. Other than that the car is pretty good.
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth works real well and sound system is pretty good as well
- Cabin Noise: Modestly quiet
- Styling: Great style. Car looks great. Most people are surprised it's a kia. Intact the burgundy red is the exact color Audi uses on the A5
- Fuel Economy: Good fuel economy but not what is advertised
- Ride and Handling: Pretty light vehicle not the best control for a 4 door sadan, Impala and fusion totally have the Kia beat here
Great first car for my 16 yr daughter!
The styling is really cool!! the gas mileage is really good, and the car has everything you need and more!
- Fuel Economy:
Stylish car that is practical for a new Mom
I needed a 4 door car since I am expecting a baby soon and will need a carseat. This car is good for that, but still cool looking and has lots of features and lots of trunk space! Love the double moon roof!
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.