Used 2011 Kia Sorento for Sale
About the 2011 Kia Sorento
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Kia Sorento. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Kia Sorento
in the 4 months of having this car it's only been in my possession for about a month and a half. check engine light came on and they can't fix it and no one will help us get in to a new car.
- Seat Comfort:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Interior Space:
It is not a comfortable ride. Not much leg room in the back and uncomfortable seats in the front. Noisy ride, even when the windows are up. I have to turn the stereo to max to hear some stations when driving on the highway. Cheap materials - the trim on the dash looks like cheap plastic. Insufficient power on the acceleration.
- Styling: Attractive exterior
- Cargo Space: Lots of luggage room
- Cabin Noise: Very loud drive
- Interior Space: Not much rear leg room
- Seat Comfort: Very uncomfortable ride
Just what I was Looking For!
The Sorento is a fun to drive, stylish and fuel efficient vehicle that I truly enjoy! The power to pass on the freeway and to climb hills with ease, blasting my iPod or the Sirius Satellite radio through the Infinity sound system, and feeling the open air via the large sunroof, I can't imagine a better vehicle for me.
- Technology and Entertainment: With iPod connectivity, Sirius radio, and a nav system, it's perfect for my needs.
- Power: More power than I was expecting. The Sorento has tons of giddy up and go!
- Fuel Economy: I average in the mid 20 mpg range combined street and freeway which is quite good considering how much power this car has.
- Ride and Handling: The ride is quite stiff and jarring at first.
- Visibility: With the windows on the smaller side, visibility can be an issue.
- Interior Space: I wish my Sorento did not have the third row of seats and I could use that space for storage. The Sorento is not as big on the inside as I thought.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.