2010 Kia SoulCarolina - Virginia, Shenandoah Valley07/27/2011
I have really enjoyed the car. It is very comfortable, has good pick up. The gas milage is between 25 and 31 miles per gallon.
What a fun, great looking and driving vehicle
2010 Kia SoulKim - Las Vegas, NV07/21/2014
Because it is a great car for the money...drives nice, very roomy inside, fantastic gas millage, has the rear tailgate that opens easily for loading, back seats fold down easy for larger items. Has a very unique look which I think is very cute. I LOVE THIS CAR!....I have owned many through the years and I rate this one a 10!
Hopefully newer models fixed the issues...
2010 Kia SoulTina Roberts - Fairfield, CT05/16/2015
- The quirky body style
- The sunroof (optional, obviously)
- The lighted speakers that flash with the music
- The seat style
- The general look of it
- The roomy cargo (once you put the seats down, otherwise, you have pretty much none.)
- How LOUD it is on the highway.... wow.
- The stupid commercials that everyone who sees the car feels SO ORIGINAL when they bring it up.
- She's not very peppy in terms of pickup. But once she gets up to speed she does fine.
The Honda Fit and Kia Soul are popular small utility vehicles. This article summarizes the advantages and drawbacks of each and provides a side-by-side comparison to help you make the best choice for your needs.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.
Compact SUVs are great for everything from daily commutes to weekend family road trips. These small SUVs are more popular than ever with the style to match. Check out this list of CarMax’s best-selling compact SUVs of 2017, based on sales data from January 1 – July 2017.