Used 2010 Lexus for Sale
2010 Lexus GX 460
Only available at CarMax Harrisonburg, VA
Reviews for 2010 Lexus
Didn't unstand why it took almost 8 weeks to get my title and license plates.
This is a perfect car for us. It is large inside but small when parking. It gets great gas mileage and still has get up and go - will run with the big boys at 80/85 MPH - legal on toll roads in Texas. Car looks brand new inside and out and had almost 55,000 miles when we bought it.
- Power: Rides and handles great - like a really heavy car.
- Styling: looks beautiful - cherry red and shines all the time
- Fuel Economy: drove over 400 miles at speeds 80 an above - some less and still got 35 MPG
- Cargo Space: Trunk space limited due to big battery
Great car...just kinks along the way
Lexus IS a great car, Car Max, they are ok. I actually had a corroded battery when I first got my car. I had to get them to replace it. Haven't had the car six months and an oxygen sensor went bad, don't know if that could've been detected early or not. Good thing I purchased an extended warranty so that this won't happen anymore. I love the way my Lexus looks and feels. One day, I hope to purchase directly from Lexus...will most likely use CarMax again bc they did quickly correct the battery problem. Overall, I'm satisfied.
- Braking: Great brakes, so strong!
- Cabin Noise: It's so quiet
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, I get compliments on it all the time!!!
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
I love this vehicle!
I look forward to getting in my car. The temperature settings, thermostat and fan are extremely comfortable. I like the way the cockpit is set up. All of the controls makes sense and are accessible. My passengers enjoy the leg room. It handles well and provides a quiet smooth ride. It comes with so many extra perks. The small things are important, too. I love the hatchback and how it raises with a push of the button. The cup holders are perfect. There are two for driver and passenger and then an extra one is provided for the driver on the left of the steering wheel. There is a compartment for glasses above the rear view mirror. The glove compartment is spacious.
- Technology and Entertainment: XM radio is fun. It does cost about $15 extra/month. I love listening to the PGA golf channel and hearing the tournaments. I know other sports fans can hear the latest news, as well. There's something for everyone.
- Seat Comfort: I drove 5 hours in this car and could have kept going. I used to hate 1.5 hour trips in my other car.
- Ride and Handling: It handles well. As much as I would want out of a car. It's quiet, windows don't fog and visibility is good. I love all the automatic features, lights and windshield wipers.
- Fuel Economy: This is a pro or a con. I get an average of 19 miles/hour. My average speed is 35 mph.
- Power: The sound doesn't always come on. Sometimes I have to restart the engine to get the sound to come on. I need to take it in and see what that is about. It seems to do better if it detects the blue tooth in my phone so I set the phone on my dash first and then start the car.
- Value: With a newer luxury vehicle comes more expensive gas and higher insurance rates.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.