Used 2011 Lexus CT 200h for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Lexus CT 200h
Awesome Uber car !
The Lexus CT 200h has been an excellent vehicle. Not long after the purchase, I was laid off from my job. This car has become an awesome Uber car for me to drive. Between the great hybrid gas mileage, the identifiable look, roomy interior and spacious hatchback it is perfect. Plus it is a LEXUS !!
- Fuel Economy: 42 - 46 MPG
- Interior Space: Comfortably fits 5 adults
- Cargo Space: Great for luggage
- Ride and Handling: A little too low to the ground
Great car! Reliable, fun to drive, nice handling, and really still a great looking car. Currently it still in my father's name but he is no longer able to drive. I plan to drive this car a long time.
- Fuel Economy: Save money
- Reliability: Basic maintenance
- Seat Comfort: 5'11" 195 and I have plenty of leg space
- Ride and Handling: Different modes available
The car is a bit compact for me. I had to adjust to the inside, because I was accustomed to much more room. I drove a sedan before. I have to adjust the seat so that my head doesn't hit the top of the car. If I wear a heavy coat, I have trouble fitting my legs under the steering wheel. Other than that, I love the gas mileage.
- Fuel Economy: I spend much less money on fuel.
- Technology and Entertainment: The technology is great and allows for versatility.
- Styling: The car has a stylish design.
- Interior Space: There is not enough leg room. If you move the driver's seat back, the rear passenger is not comfortable.
- Ride and Handling: The car sits too low to the ground.
- Visibility: I believe the back window should be larger and sit a little lower to improve visibility.