Used 2010 Lexus LS 460 for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Lexus LS 460
Buy one. You will not regret it.
Comfortable, stereo is incredible, reliability
- Seat Comfort:
- Cabin Noise:
This is the easiest driving car that I'vee ever owned and I've own many, many cars, 15 in total.
- Braking: Effortless
- Cabin Noise: Quieter then a Roll Royce 2010 tested by Lexus. Verified.
- Safety: Never got into accident with the LS however totaled a 2012 ES with $27,000.00 and we walked away with minor damage to ourselves.
- Cost to Maintain: It is a bit high for the oil changes and the big services
- Technology and Entertainment: You would think that the high price tag of the car would have a better stereo system rather then just the common Lexus system and would have video capability since the Mercedes does.
- Fuel Economy: The best I've gotten of the car was 17.6mph highway and 16.2 mph city. Pretty low numbers.
Yes and my sales person Tara Gray.
Good sales person, Tara Gray.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.