Used Lincoln for Sale
About the Lincoln Town Car
If you are looking to purchase an older model luxury sedan, the Lincoln Town Car is an excellent vehicle to consider. The Lincoln Town Car was discontinued following the release of the 2011 model after decades of being one of the most well-loved luxury vehicles on the road. Today, however, the Lincoln Town Car still enjoys a large degree of popularity on the used car market thanks to its roomy interior, exciting standard features, and powerful engine. The 2010 Lincoln Town Car, for example, comes equipped with a 239 hp 4.6L V8 engine as well as standard features such as an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather-wrapped shift knob, dual-zone automatic climate control, and much more. All things considered, anyone in the market for an older luxury sedan will find plenty to like about the Lincoln Town Car.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does Lincoln still make the Town Car?
A: No, the Lincoln Town Car is no longer in production. The Lincoln Town Car was discontinued following the release of the 2011 model.
Q: What replaced the Lincoln Town Car?
A: After being discontinued following the release of the 2011 model, the Lincoln Town Car was replaced by the Lincoln MKT.
Q: Is the Lincoln Town Car front-wheel drive?
A: The 2010 Lincoln Town Car comes equipped with a rear-wheel drive drivetrain. Front-wheel drive is not an available option for the 2010 Lincoln Town Car.
Q: Is the Lincoln Town Car the biggest Lincoln?
A: The Lincoln Town Car is one of the largest sedans that Lincoln has made and was popular in the limousine industry due to its roomy interior. However, Lincoln also makes a number of SUVs that are larger than the Lincoln Town Car.
2010 Lincoln Town Car Trim Configurations
The 2010 Lincoln Town Car comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Town Car Signature - The base trim of the 2010 Lincoln Town Car, the Town Car Signature trim includes features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a Lincoln premium audio system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather-wrapped shift knob, power-adjustable pedals, and more.
- Town Car Signature L - The Town Car Signature L trim of the 2010 Lincoln Town Car includes everything found on the Town Car Signature trim as well as a six-inch extended wheelbase, a heavy-duty front stabilizer bar, heated rear seats, rear seat four-way head restraints, and more.
RepairPal gave the Lincoln Town Car an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Lincoln Town Car 4th out of 61 among Luxury Fullsize Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Lincoln Town Car is $376, compared to an average of $653 for Luxury Fullsize Cars and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Lincoln Town Car owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.1 times per year, compared to an average of 1.9 times for Luxury Fullsize Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 9% for the Lincoln Town Car, compared to an average of 15% for Luxury Fullsize Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.