Used 2010 Mazda for Sale
2010 Mazda Mazda3 I
Only available at CarMax Laurel, MD
Reviews for 2010 Mazda
Mazda Knows How to Make Cars that Appeal to Enthusiast Drivers
They are very reliable with low maintenance costs partly due to the use of timing chains vs. timing belts. For example the timing belt service for our 2006 Volvo V70 was over $1k since the water pump and some idler pulleys should be replaced at the same time. Honda/Toyota/etc owners of cars with belts can expect nearly the same belt service expense. Timing chains can last the life of the engine if well maintained via regular oil changes and the use of quality oil.
- Ride and Handling: Mazda focuses on the driving experience as much as BMW used to.
- Cost to Maintain: Having maintained my wife's Mazda 6, I appreciate the use of timing chains vs. belts, etc.
- Power: The 2.5 engine is surprisingly strong. I wouldn't want to own a Mazdaspeed 3 unless it had AWD.
- Styling: The steering wheel with thick spokes peppered with buttons for this and that is not appreciated. In other words the spokes are too thick compared to our Mazda 6 and Volvo V70.
- Fuel Economy: I knew that the MPG of the 2.5 engine would not be as good as the 2.0 Skyactive engine but I appreciate the power of the larger engine.
I love this car. It looks nice, handles great and gets amazing gas mileage. It has a lot of pep too, you’re not puttering around getting up to speed on a freeway. It has great features like heated seats, headlights that automatically adjust as you’re driving and a great heating and cooling system. I honestly don’t think I have any cons yet to say about this vehicle.
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Power: Fast car
- Interior Space:
My new favorite car of All-Time!!
Since my first car, (1967 Pontiac Firebird) right out of high school, I have not come close to loving a car. They were all just ok. This car is terrific. I read all reviews (personal and consumer reports), before making purchase. They were all very positive for this 2010 Mazda 3 hatchback. I love the automatic dual comfort zones, the automatic light and rain sensors, and in this particular car, the heated leather seats and Bose sound system. I consider this great looking, cute little car, my first luxury car, without a luxury price tag!!! We were totally meant to be together!!
- Technology and Entertainment: Everything, like lights, wipers are automatic!! Get in and go. Love it Also, cutest car ever!!!!
- Value: You get so many upgrades that I thought only were available in much more expensive cars.
- Ride and Handling: I wanted a car that was an automatic but also could be driven manually, This feature saves on gas, wear and tear on brakes and safety on steep inclines.
- Seat Comfort: , Only thing missing is an adjustable lumbar support in the seat. But pretty comfortable anyway.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.