2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
2008 Mazda CX-7Girls with Toys - Richmond, VA04/10/2012
I really like the CX 7. Very comfy, only problem is gas mileage. Not good on gas at all, other than that love the vehicle. Nice sleek look, cargo space is enough for me and my two cheer daughters. We have pit this vehicle on the road. No complaints at all.
Blind Spots are scary.
2011 Mazda CX-7Ecm - Austin, TX07/10/2014
Although the car gets great gas mileage it is a challenge to drive as the doors are very high so it's hard to see properly out the windows. There are blind spots that my husband (5' 11") and I (5' 5") have both experienced without knowing the other had the same problem. Also, because the seats are so high, our 6 year old son has a hard time looking out the windows.
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through June 30.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.