2010 Mazda CX-7Vonniecakes - Los Angeles ca12/17/2012
After being in an accident in my nissan armada I decided I need a small crossover vehicle. Lots of research and almost 6 weeks without a car I decided on the Mazda cx-7 the style and body of the car makes you feel as though you are driving a large SUV. Tons of space in the cargo area. I was however a little disappointed in the mpg
Happy with the switch
2011 Mazda CX-7C - Raleigh, NC11/01/2014
Is a great family vehicle with plenty of room for a small family, gets the job done with style and economically
2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
The best sports cars have all the speed, style and performance you need for your next adventure. Check out this simple ranking list of our best-selling sports cars for 2018 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data from 1/1/17 to 12/31/17.
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.