2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
2009 Mazda CX-7Mz Priz - Deerfield Beach, FL12/11/2012
I just purchased this vehicle, used, because I fell in love with the way it looks. I am thrilled with it. Till now I drove a Honda Accord 6 cylinder two door coupe for 12 years. I love being able to see ahead of me after driving so low to the ground. Unfortunately, I don't believe I will get the same mileage from the 4 cylinder Turbo Mazda as I did with the Honda. Not yet, after one week of ownership but the trade off seems worth it right now.
its a good car but using super unleaded is costly with todays gas prices.
Are you on the hunt for a budget-friendly ride? This list of best ranked cars under 10K was compiled based on CarMax average prices and sales data from November 1, 2017, through April 30, 2018. Check out interior and exterior images of a variety of vehicles to suit your needs.
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through April 30.