2011 Mazda CX-7Felicia D. - Fort Lauderdale, FL08/19/2015
- Tremendous amount of trunk space (consider the 5th door)
- Space from the front & back seats passengers (the children)
- it fits a car seat & tween comfortably with the drop down 2-cup holder/armrest
- driver & passenger side has plenty of arm room
- cup holders option available on each door
- back seats can lay down flat
- Hot days in florida you need the extra AC vents for the back seat
Great nice big small car...
2010 Mazda CX-7Lety - Austin, TX08/21/2014
Good price, looks gorgeous, handles great and has plenty of space.
2007 Mazda CX-7Brittany Palmier - Fort Collins, CO06/03/2016
I have only have this car for about 5 months, and have had NOTHING but trouble with it. I swear, It has been in and out of the shop at least 1x/month since I drove it off the lot.
The back is not big enough to fit anything, and the engine isn't as powerful as expected.
Are you on the hunt for a budget-friendly ride? This list of best ranked cars under 10K was compiled based on CarMax average prices and sales data from November 1, 2017, through April 30, 2018. Check out interior and exterior images of a variety of vehicles to suit your needs.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018 through April 30, 2018.